Deprest, masters in vessels
Vessels in steel, stainless steel and special allo
Small and big pressure vessels up to a diam of 8.5
Pressure vessels manufactured according to the standards of PED, ASME, AD2000, EN13445 for oil and gas, chemical, and pharmaceutical industry. Small or big, up to a maximum diameter of 8,5 m.
Vessels and storage tanks
Vessels in steel and stainless steel for the industry including possible fittings such as agitators, isolation and special treatments.
Chocolate tanks and pumps
Equipment, plate filters and devices for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
HD plasma cutting, rolling of plates, certified welding, SAW welding (submerged arc welding).
Welcome at Deprest
Welcome to Deprest!
Would you like to explore our website? In recent years, Deprest has grown to become a major player in the production of pressure vessels, equipment, storage tanks, filters and specific metalworking projects. Our state-of-the-art production equipment and our enthusiastic team of experienced professionals are at your disposal to help turn your projects into a reality. Any projects? Contact us.
Peter Depraetere, director Deprest
Our trump cards
- Use of most recent technology
- A team of experienced persons
- Vicinity of the port of Antwerp and hence the possibility to carry exceptional loads both by road and water networks
- Focus on quality (separate stainless steel processing, operating to various standards)
- The flexibility and drive that characterize SMEs
The latest technology and enthusiastic specialists
All major machines in the Deprest site date from 2013 or later, meaning that your projects are being executed with the aid of cutting-edge technology, which results in better quality products. But most significant are still the skills and the experience of Deprest and our employees. Deprest can look back on 80 years of experience, and on the recent reinforcement with experts coming from G&G International and Inalco.
Deprest chooses quality:
- ISO certified according to ISO 9001:2008, as well as according to the ISO 3834-2/BS welding standard
- Structures work according to the various standards and codes
- Broad expertise with regard to calculation and design
- Practices separation of stainless steel and steel during production
- Works with state-of-the-art machinery
- And very competent, experienced people
- Extensive know-how in post-treatments and finishes
Another pressure vessel has left the building
It’s not suprising to see a pressure vessel leaving Deprest. We at Deprest are specialized in pressure vessel. Each week some vessels – large or small – leave the site. Our pressure vessels are made in steel, stainless steel and special alloys. We elaborate and follow projects from A to Z, inclusive technical calculations, design, testing, complete execution, and the testing and follow-up of the necessary inspections.
Deprest has spent several years installing cutting-edge technology and equipment.
Ever since 2013 when we added a new building, we have equipped ourselves with the latest technology in the areas of cutting, rolling and welding, and our new building has even been extended because it was too small. Notwithstanding all this new technology, we wouldn’t have gotten where we are without skilled professionals.
Deprest has invested in a new heavy-duty profile bending machine
In the context of the workshop expansion, Deprest has invested in a new heavy-duty profile bending machine, of the Sahinler HPK 100 type. This new bending machine allows us to significantly expand our capabilities.
This machine will be used for our own production, but also for subcontracting projects.